- Plumbing Installation & Replacement
- Plumbing Repair & Maintenance
- Whole House Repiping
- Gas Piping
- Pipe Lining
- Drain and Sewer
- Drain Snake
- Drain Cleaning
- Grease Traps
- Sump Pumps
- Ejector Pumps
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Low Flow Toilet Installation
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Garbage Disposal
- Hydro Jetting
- Main Water Lines
- Leak Detection
- Slab Leak Repair
Water Treatment Systems
- Bathroom Remodeling
Thermostat Services in Elgin & Chicagoland
A thermostat is a small, compact, and often overlooked device, but it is actually one of the most important parts of your heating and cooling system. Without its consistent and reliable operation, you simply cannot expect your heater or your air conditioner to perform well. Like any part of your HVAC system, your thermostat needs to be professionally installed and serviced to work effectively and efficiently. Without that, your home could suffer from inadequate heating and cooling, high energy costs, and other issues.
We offer the following products and services:
- WiFi and smart thermostats
- Programmable thermostats
- Thermostat installation and replacement
Call 847-468-0069 for Chicago trenchless sewer repair and drainage services or click here to contact us
Why Upgrade Your Thermostat?
Chances are that you already have a thermostat of some type or brand in your home. But there are various reasons to consider upgrading to a newer model. Here are just a few potential upgrades you can make for your thermostat:
- Programmable thermostat. This allows you to create a schedule of heating and cooling for specific times of the day, and days of the week, thus allowing you to cut down on energy consumption.
- WiFi / Smart thermostat. This type of thermostat allows for remote control because it is wifi–enabled. It allows you to control your HVAC system through your smartphone or tablet. This can come in handy if you leave the house for a long weekend or weeklong vacation while leaving your AC or heat on.
Thermostat Installation and Replacement Services
While it is small and relatively inconspicuous, your thermostat needs to be professionally installed if you want to get the most out of it. This applies to simple, digital thermostats as well as the latest in smart thermostat technology. They should be placed away from drafts, duct registers, windows, and doors that can impact the ability of the thermostat to read the temperature accurately.
We can also make sure that you have the professional thermostat replacement services you need to restore the effectiveness and efficiency of your heating and cooling system. When it comes to the success of your heating and air conditioning systems, your thermostat plays a major role. Lifeline Plumbing, Heating & Cooling can make sure that you have exactly what you need.
Professional Thermostat Repair
Is your thermostat working well? Does it fail to sense the temperature accurately? Is it throwing off your home comfort needs? A faulty or otherwise dysfunctional thermostat can wreak havoc on an HVAC system. It may cause your air conditioner or heater to shut down completely. Contact one of our friendly staff members today to schedule a repair service.