- Plumbing Installation & Replacement
- Plumbing Repair & Maintenance
- Whole House Repiping
- Gas Piping
- Pipe Lining
- Drain and Sewer
- Drain Snake
- Drain Cleaning
- Grease Traps
- Sump Pumps
- Ejector Pumps
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Low Flow Toilet Installation
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Garbage Disposal
- Hydro Jetting
- Main Water Lines
- Leak Detection
- Slab Leak Repair
Water Treatment Systems
- Bathroom Remodeling
Plumbing Repair in Elgin & Chicagoland
Does your plumbing system need professional repair? Do you have a leak or clog? Or are you frustrated by high water bills? At Lifeline Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, Heating & Cooling, we provide excellent plumbing repair and maintenance services, including:
Our Elgin plumbers have the experience and technical expertise to find a solution to your plumbing problem, no matter how difficult it may be. Our plumbing repair technicians are standing by for 24–hour emergency repair services.
Call 847-468-0069 for Chicago trenchless sewer repair and drainage services or click here to contact us
Signs that You Need Plumbing Repair Services
Short of a major leak in your water heater, or a large brown stain on your wall or ceiling, it can be difficult to know whether you have a problem. Unlike an appliance, your plumbing system is as much a part of the infrastructure of the home as the walls and roof. This is exactly why professional plumbing repair and maintenance services are so important! Our plumbers are experts at diagnosing issues, and we can find your problem fast and offer a viable solution.
There are some signs to look out for that could indicate you need plumbing repair.
- Loss of water pressure: If you notice that your water pressure has decreased, then do not hesitate to get in touch with us. It often means that you have a hidden leak or some other water blockage issue.
- High water bills: Keep an eye on your water bills for any signs that they may be increasing. A change without a corresponding change in your daily water usage could indicate a sign of a hidden leak or some other issue.
- Discoloration on piping: If you find that you have greenish or yellowish discoloring on the piping, then you may have a slow leak or moisture problem that needs to be addressed.
Avoid Costly Plumbing Repairs with Regular Maintenance and Service
If you want to make sure that your plumbing system works well for years to come, then you may want to take advantage of a plumbing maintenance plan! When you sign up to have one of our qualified plumbers visit your home and take care of your piping or water heater, you can make certain that everything is in good working order. Your plumbing system’s longevity ultimately depends upon how well you maintain it. We provide excellent plumbing maintenance services throughout Elgin and Chicagoland and we’d love an opportunity to earn your business.
Call Lifeline Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, Heating & Cooling today for plumbing repair and maintenance services in Elgin, IL!