- Plumbing Installation & Replacement
- Plumbing Repair & Maintenance
- Whole House Repiping
- Gas Piping
- Pipe Lining
- Drain and Sewer
- Drain Snake
- Drain Cleaning
- Grease Traps
- Sump Pumps
- Ejector Pumps
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Low Flow Toilet Installation
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Garbage Disposal
- Hydro Jetting
- Main Water Lines
- Leak Detection
- Slab Leak Repair
Water Treatment Systems
- Bathroom Remodeling
Tank Water Heaters in Elgin & Chicagoland
At Lifeline Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, we offer comprehensive care for all of your plumbing needs, and we know how vital a solid tank water heater is for the ongoing comfort of your home. When you schedule an appointment with one of our experienced and knowledgeable technicians, we arrive on time, treat your home with respect and get the job done fast. We have an excellent reputation, and we strive to improve it on every job that we do.
Some of our services include:
- Traditional tank water heater installation
- Water heater repair
- Water heater replacement
- Water heater maintenance
Call 847-468-0069 To Save $40 Off Any Service Provided or click here to contact us
Benefits of Professional Tank Water Installation
When it comes to the installation of your new tank water heater, you cannot afford to have it completed by anyone other than a consummate professional. Our technicians have the experience and training necessary to make your tank water heater installation a success. There are numerous benefits to professional—as opposed to amateur—installation.
The first is that your water heater will simply last longer. Another is that the equipment will work according to the manufacturer’s specifications. This is highly important because the decision to purchase that particular model depends in large part on its hot water output, and that equipment will not work unless it is given a quality installation service.
Traditional Tank Water Repair and Maintenance Services
There are various signs that you need professional tank water repair services. Whenever you do find that something is wrong, make sure you take care of it as soon as possible to avoid further damage, high energy costs, and premature replacement. Here are some signs to watch out for:
- Rumbling sound. A rumbling sound coming from your tank water heater is a sign that you may have excessive sediment or scale buildup at the bottom of the tank. Such substances can cause the heat exchanger to boil the water, and this can lead to scalding temperatures.
- Leak. Make sure that your water heater is not leaking by periodically checking the area surrounding the tank. If it is, then you need to call in a plumber to repair it as soon as possible.
- Decline in hot water capacity. If you find that your hot shower does not last as long as it used to, you may have a problem with your tank water heater.
Professional tank water heater maintenance is a great way to improve your home’s hot water capacity. It not only restores your comfort by flushing out sediment and checking for problems, but it can also lead to reduced energy costs and increased system longevity. Call our tank water heater technicians today.